If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return it for a full refund. You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
All items purchased on line through http://www.johorsoutherntigers.com.my or http://shop.johorsoutherntigers.com.my are returnable. We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error. If the item is returned for any other reason you are responsible for the return shipping amount. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
The product(s) will be inspected upon receipt. All returns must be in good condition and all original packaging (including invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued. No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use. Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer. Once we have received your return at our warehouse, We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 7 days of receiving the returned item.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
Southern Tigers Sdn. Bhd.
Aras 1, Stadium Tan Sri Dato’ Hj. Hassan Yunus,
Jalan Dato Jaafar,
80350 Johor Bahru,
We are always here to help, if you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service team at +607-221 7034 or fax no 607-222 7034
Privilege Card Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of a Southern Tigers Sdn Bhd (STSB) registered no. (1036367-K) privilege card. Benefits and conditions of any Southern Tigers privilege card are subject to change and changes are at the discretion of STSB .
Privilege Card Terms
(1) The Southern Tigers privilege card remains the property of STSB. Privilege cards may not be sold, exploited for commercial use, or used for promotional purposes or campaigns without the written permission of the STSB.
(2) Subscriptions are non-refundable and privilege benefits are non-transferable. Once a membership has been purchased, STSB is under no obligation to provide a cancellation or refund. Requests for refunds may only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
(3) STSB privilege cards and associated benefits are non-transferable and under no circumstances may any other person use it. Lending a card or on-selling its benefits is a breach of the terms and conditions and penalties will apply for offending members. If an incident occurs during the time a member has been found to have given their membership card to another patron, both the member and card holder of that game could be found accountable.
(4) Entry to games is strictly subject to capacity for all Blue Privilege Card holders and are not guaranteed entry to games. For Gold and Platinum Privilege Card holders, STSB has all the rights to displaced your seating to a different party should you did not turn up by half time for each game.
(5) It is the responsibility of the privilege card holder to notify STSB should their details change, including the issuing or withdrawal of concession status; member contact details; or any relevant information that could affect their subscription with the STSB.
(6) The price of a 2014 membership will not be reduced for new applicants wishing to join at any point once the season is underway.
(7) 2014 STSB privilege card holders may renew the same package they had for 2015 season. By renewing over the phone or online, you are accepting the terms and conditions of STSB.
(8) STSB cannot accept any responsibility for privilege cards that are lost. Lost privilege cards can be reported to Southern Tigers via email – email@example.com. Members who have their privilege card stolen or destroyed may be required to supply Southern Tigers with a statutory declaration. Replacement cards cannot be issued on game day. Should a membership card be lost or stolen and if required, a reprint will be issued at RM15.00.
(9) STSB reserves the right to refuse an application. Southern Tigers also reserves the right to suspend or cancel a card, without refund, to any member in breach of these terms and conditions.
(10) STSB encourage good natured cheering and supporting and understand that barracking for your club is a vital part of the game – but anti-social and abusive behaviour towards opposition and fellow players and supporters will not be tolerated.
(11) STSB endorses FAM stance on vilification and has a zero-tolerance for card holders or supporters that abuse the opposition, opposition supporters, or umpires on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality and any issues that may breach security and safety matters.
(12) STSB privilege card holders who consume alcohol or drugs on match-day will be handed to the enforcement authority.
(13) If a STSB card holders encounters a problem during a match, please ensure you refer to our marshal or security guard to assist with the problem straight away.
(14) Card holders must have an active email address registered with Southern Tigers to be eligible for the merchandise birthday offers.
(15) STSB recognises the importance of your privacy. Information collected will be stored and used in only for Southern Tigers activities.
Memberships are non-refundable and members benefits non-transferable. Once a membership has been purchased, STSB is under no obligation to provide a cancellation or refund. Requests for refunds may only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
Any person seeking a refund must do so in writing, addressed to the Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. All refund requests will be considered but not guaranteed.
Terms and Conditions
(1) Refunds will only be granted under exceptional circumstances or where the membership purchased does not provide the stated benefits in the relevant season membership collateral.
(2) All stock must be returned to STSB in original condition (including membership card/s) before refund is processed.
(3) No refunds will be given if membership card has been used to attend games.
(4) Approved refunds will be made to the payee’s credit card. If required, a cheque will be issued.